Adult Forum

Adult Forum (https://teen-lover.net/index.php)
-   Female Domination (Femdom) (https://teen-lover.net/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Gorgeous and ferocious mistress punishes submissive slave (https://teen-lover.net/showthread.php?t=7950)

XAPOH 03-04-2024 01:51 AM

Lady Scarlet - Self-defense And Domination Teacher

Lady Scarlet - Self-defense And Domination Teacher
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002563_l.jpg

ITALIAN LANGUAGE I am a teacher of self-defense and domination of the aggressor. Today I teach my student various moves and techniques to defend against a possible attack and to subsequently dominate the victim. First I perform the demonstration, then she repeats the action. The shots always hit because my teaching is effective and flawless, and it teases and excites us. We then decide to finish that loser that has lent himself for the lesson, both as a sign of domination and to give him a sop. We alternate with a footjob and a handjob, while our feet can never be missing on his face as a sign of superiority and submission in addition to victory poses. The little man, however, is destroyed after having taken them from two women, and cannot even enjoy it. He lies on the carpet and apologizes while we flex our muscles.
Double Domination, Pantyhose Wrestling, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Smother, Footjob, Cock Tease, Mixed Fighting, Fantasy Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling, Italian Mistress, Italian Femdom, Italian Goddess, Italian Dominatrix, Italian Domina, Redhead Mistress, Pro Dominatrix, Stockings Fetish, Pantyhose Domination, Nylons, Legwear Femdom, Victory Pose, Foot Gagging, Choking, Choke, Young Dominatrix, Weak Slave, Weak Man, Struggling, Submission Hold, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Executrix, Bdsm, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Powerful Woman, Dominant Woman, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Scissor, Powerful Legs, Throatscissor, Squeezes, Strong Woman, Squeezing, Headscissor, Scissoring, Scissorhold
Duration : 00:22:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 498.18 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 04:46 AM

Giant XL strapon for my anal slave slut

Giant XL strapon for my anal slave slut
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002412_l.jpg

femdom, giant strapon, anal, pegging, female fucks male, slave
Duration : 00:11:13
Resolution : 960x540
File Size : 369.58 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 07:41 AM

Ballbustingweb - Stinging Nettle

Ballbustingweb - Stinging Nettle
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002066_l.jpg

Duration : 00:08:26
Resolution : 640x480
File Size : 116.86 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 10:37 AM

Mellemfootfetish - My Husband - My Cum Whore

Mellemfootfetish - My Husband - My Cum Whore
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002649_l.jpg

FRENCH VIDEO WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES EN - My husband - My cum whore I got myself another beautiful cock to suck. My cuckold is all excited about it, he wants his dose of cum. I love to play with other cocks under his eyes while he remains chaste. Lowered, lying on the ground, humiliated to receive my spits. All this saliva accumulated by this alpha that hits the bottom of my throat under the encouragement of my cuckold. FR - Mon mari - Ma pute a foutre Je me suis encore degotee une magnifique bite a sucer. Mon cocu en est tout excite, il veut sa dose de sperme. J'adore jouer avec d'autres queues sous ses yeux pendant que lui reste chaste. Rabaisse, couche au sol, humilie a recevoir mes crachats. Toute cette salive accumulee par cet alpha qui tape le fond de ma gorge sous les encouragements de mon cocu.
French Femdom, French Female Domination, French Language, French Mistress, Humiliations, Milf Domination, Sph, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Verbal Humiliation, Cock Sucking, Alpha Male, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Cuckoldress, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Loser, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman
Duration : 00:06:36
File Size : 957.25 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 01:31 PM

Cruelamazons - Accidentally Cums On Nomis Ass

Cruelamazons - Accidentally Cums On Nomis Ass
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002250_l.jpg

The young slave is tied, gagged, totally in the hands of Mistress Tatjana and Mistress Nomi. Or to be precise, Mistress Tatjana's hands only, because she gives him the handjob. Mistress Nomi pushes her round, firm butt to the slave's cock, stimulating him so much, the young slave looses control and cums on Nomi's ass. They both get angry at him and Tatjana torments his cock real good.
Double Domination, Cum On Ass, Blonde, Brunette, Teasing, Ass Tease, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation
Duration : 00:09:09
File Size : 558.25 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 04:28 PM

Mistress Sacred - Latex Ass Feeding

Mistress Sacred - Latex Ass Feeding
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002757_l.jpg

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. ENGLISH SUBTITLES. It was a cool weekend, I had a good time with my friends, and you at the same time waiting for me at home, doing all the hard work that I gave you, and yes I know that you are bored and jealous when I'm not home, but this time I have not forgotten about you, and we have prepared a gift for you! After all, you have always wanted to get to know my friends! Today I'll give you this opportunity, because in addition to the fact that you'll be licking my ass, and you'll also taste a protein dinner, for a real cuckold "man"! Which was made especially for you! After all, you need to keep your diet and be in shape. I hope you appreciate this gift, so be obedient and swallow.
Used Condom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Shiny Stockings, Glossy Nylon, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Latex Panties, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Jealousy, Jealous, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Breath Play, Blonde, Young Domme, Verbal Humiliation, Ass Sniffing, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Men Following Orders, Goddess Worship, Ass Cleaner, Ass Eating, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority
Duration : 00:10:44
File Size : 661.54 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 07:21 PM

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - A Pure Painful Trample

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - A Pure Painful Trample
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002722_l.jpg

My slave is required to be My carpet. My heels should not touch the floor, only his back. Dressed in a leather corset, tiny leather skirt and very SHARP heels, he is powerless to resist Me. I scrap My sharp, METAL heels across his back. It oozes instantly. Jumping, twisting and stomping I love to watch as his skin changes colour in accordance with My movements. Watch as I make holes in his back. The indents from My heels stand out and he cries with pain. Almost weeping as he cannot understand why someone as dainty as I am, can cause so much pain with one step. I will not rest until I am sure he is well marked, flinging Me standing on him for the rest of the week!
Human Furniture, Human Doormat, Leather Fetish, Leather Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Moaning Slave, Extreme Trampling, Stomping, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Sharp Heels, Shoe Domination, Jumping On Slave, Blonde, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Pain Bitch, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Sadistic Woman, Young Goddess, Pathetic Slave, Stunning Mistress, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse
Duration : 00:06:59
File Size : 1 079.41 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-04-2024 10:18 PM

Mf Spitting Girls - Spitting - School Girls - Vol 182 - Top Girls Elisa Mia And ...

Mf Spitting Girls - Spitting - School Girls - Vol 182 - Top Girls Elisa Mia And Meg - Full Video - New Mf Apr 2023 - Never Published - Exclusive Mf Girls
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002679_l.jpg

STARRING: ELISA, MEG, MIA AND MAYA SLAVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS CONTRACTED TO MF RELEASE LONG WHITE GUSPENS INTO THE MOUTH OF THE POOR SLAVE MAYA, WHO CRIES MERiously.
Gang, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, School Girls, Uniform, Group Domination, Spits Eating, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Spitting, Spit In Slave'S Face, Extreme Humiliation, Brunette, Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Female Humiliation, Lesbians, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Brazil Femdom, Brazil Domination, Brazil Mistresses, Brazil Domina, Brazil Dominatrix, Brazilian Woman, Brazilian Femdom, Brazilian Domina, Pathetic Slavegirl, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Dominatrix
Duration :
Resolution :
File Size :
Format :

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 01:11 AM

Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck

Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002612_l.jpg

Pathetic avril after a date with her boyfriend returns home... She has tears in her eyes because he left her. At this time, Pamela was at home .. "Oh .. my dear .. Your boyfriend left you? I'm very sorry. Maybe it's because you suck dick badly? Get on your knees, whore! Now I'll teach you!" - Pamela laughed. Pamela took out a dildo and ordered her slave to suck it. The slave diligently sucked the dildo while Pamela humiliated her morally and laughed at her. "You're starting to suck better!! LOL! Now we'll continue to train on my feet! Open your mouth!" Pamela ordered and pushed her foot deep into avril's mouth. Pamela tried her best to push her feet into avril's throat. Brutal foot gagging..
Sex Toys, Dildo Play, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Crying Slavegirl, Foot Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission
Duration : 00:21:23
File Size : 954.37 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 04:06 AM

Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Riley - Beta Humiliated In Park With Spit And Dirty Feet

Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Riley - Beta Humiliated In Park With Spit And Dirty Feet
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002143_l.jpg

It's a gorgoues day to be at the park and in bathing suits getting a tan while eating a snack. The girls start bullying and humiliating mutt. They throw popcorn at him. Its so funny. He is wearing a bondage device on his face that keeps his mouth wide open. Its making him drool. LOL what a loser. They stomp on the popcorn and get their feet nice and dirty so he can clean them.. Thatll be his snack. Dirty popcorn!!!!!!! He worships their feet as they taunt him with humiliation and meanness. They spit on him and call him stupid. But he knows how privileged he is to be in the presence of such beauty.
Double Domination, Outdoors, Bikini, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Dirty Feet, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Degradation, Slave Humiliation, Men Following Instructions, Men Following Orders, Blonde, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girls, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:12:41
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 703.61 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 07:01 AM

Goddess Aven - Goddess Uses Her Slave As An Ashtray

Goddess Aven - Goddess Uses Her Slave As An Ashtray
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002426_l.jpg

Humiliation, Redhead, Outdoors, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Amateur, Young Domina, Humiliated, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Ashtray Slave, Female Domination, Verbal Abuse, Smoking, Smoke, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy
Duration : 00:06:52
File Size : 743.75 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 09:56 AM

Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Serena - Shibari Chair Trials Part 2 Of 2

Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Serena - Shibari Chair Trials Part 2 Of 2
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002446_l.jpg

The bound slave's nipples and tweaked, pinched and tweezed with fingernails and clamps whilst 3 sounds remain inserted down his urethra. The slave, immobilised in beautiful intricate Shibari is then edged relentlessly over and over again before being allowed to orgasm in an explosive handsfree orgasm.
Nipple Torture, Nipple Pain, Nipple Torment, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Urethral Sounding,suction Cups, Sensory Deprivation, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Nylon Catsuit, Bdsm, Dungeon, Shibari, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Rope Bondage, Cbt, Vibrator, Sex Toys, British Femdom, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Verbal Humiliation, Edging, Pathetic Male, Milking, Orgasm Control, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cock Tease, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Submissive, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy
Duration : 00:17:08
File Size : 826.85 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 12:53 PM

Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - I Want My Toilet To Be Clean - Hard Lesbian Humili...

Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - I Want My Toilet To Be Clean - Hard Lesbian Humiliation
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002603_l.jpg

Nicole likes to use christina in different ways .. Nicole gets up and orders christina to lick the toilet .. christina has no choice but to fulfill her Mistress's every whim and she starts licking the rim of the toilet. "Look at yourself! Aren't you sick of yourself?" - Nicole scoffed and spat in the face of the slave girl. The slave girl faithfully continued to follow Nicole's humiliating orders so as not to anger her. After which Nicole got bored and she decided to cheer herself up. She grabbed a toilet brush and began rubbing over christina's teeth and mouth. "Clean the brush, bitch! I want it to shine clean!" - Nicole continued to stick christina's mouth on the brush. Toilet water dripped from the brush onto christina's face and mouth. Nicole was amused and she decided to properly give christina toilet water. She brought a glass, scooped water from the toilet bowl and ordered the slave girl to drink it. Poor christina opens her mouth wide and swallows all the water .. She understands that it is better to do what Nicole wants so as not to receive even more punishment. As soon as Nicole was convinced that christina was humiliated enough for today, she ordered her to lick all the splashed toilet water from the floor ..
Amateur, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Extreme Degradation, Russian Lezdom, Russian Goddess, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Slavegirl, Female Slavery, Submissive, Lick The Urinal Clean, Toilet Fetish, Tongue Clean, Toilet Slave, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Licking, Toilet Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Pathetic Slavegirl, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Toilet Slavery
Duration : 00:16:20
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 2 501.32 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 03:46 PM

Evil Woman - Pure Femdom Pegging

Evil Woman - Pure Femdom Pegging
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002321_l.jpg

Today I fucking this slave in his ass and mouth with absolute no mercy. I fuck him in all his holes in various positions. Mouthfucking, anal fingering, pegging. I destroying his holes completely... I love seeing pain on his face.
Fit Mistress, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Evilwoman, Pvc, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Face, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Knee High Heels, Black Latex Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Mistress, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Young Mistress, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Gagging, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Dildo Fucking, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:09:34
File Size : 577.23 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH 03-05-2024 06:41 PM

Club Stiletto Femdom - Yaz And Mercy Boot Trample

Club Stiletto Femdom - Yaz And Mercy Boot Trample
https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandho...m_002205_l.jpg

The breath taking duo of Mistress Mercy and Mistress Yaz are looking especially stunning in this clip and feeling extremely sadistic. Their slave is laying on the floor and their plan is to walk all over him. Mercy has heavy soled boots while Yaz is wearing 8" stiletto boots. Mercy focuses on heavy impact on the slaves chest and head while Yaz points the sharp heels into the slaves stomach and legs. They start to jump on him and he is really groaning and moaning in pain. The camera moves back to catch a full view of the scene and Yaz wiggles her amazing ass at the camera. The slave can't see it though as Mercy is stepping over his eyes. Yaz starts to jab the slave all over with her heels and the slave cries out in pain. Mercy grinds her big boots into his chest. More jumping and soon the slave is making a real ruckus. Mercy decides to shut him up by sitting on his face but when Yaz takes her heels back to his legs the muffled screaming ramps up from under Mercy's sexy ass. The ladies get off the slave and sit, leaning against the wall. They tell him to kiss their boots to show his gratitude for the attention they just gave him. They have him sit up so the camera can catch all the deep marks and Mercy laughs and comments that his Doctor will be in for quite a surprise when he goes in for his appointment tomorrow. "Back to licking" Yaz tells him.
Tattoo, Double Female Domination, Femdom, Bdsm, Dungeon, Leather Miniskirt, Brunette, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Humiliation, Overknee Boots, Leather Boots, Boot Kissing, Boot Slave, Trampling, Stomping, Pain, High Heels, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Smother, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Under Girls Ass
Duration : 00:06:49
File Size : 974.99 MB

Link For Download